mandag 17. juli 2017

Furs and feathers!

Hi, and welcome back to a new Aurora Wings challenge!
This time the challenge is "Furs and feathers" - 
nice and easy with all the lovelies from Mitzi :D

I decided to go for "The three whisketeers", but I gored the up a bit :)
 My dp's are G45 and Carta Bella, and I just added some glimmer glaze (flirty) for accent.
 Cat: E53, 55, 57. 
Bunny: E81, 84, 87.
Grass: G14, 07, 09, 19
Sky: B91, 93, 95.
 Dog: Y35, YR23, YR27
Blood: R17, 29, 89
Bones: T2, 3, 4, 5.
And here is my process image :)








2 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

Yikes! A second take on this poor little guys. Not sure I want to pet them. Really cool how you creeped them up. The bones are especially fab. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

You are just so clever and creative with a skill to match, Laila! It's BRILLIANT! Just love the juxtaposition of realistically creepy animals with bright background and cute small prints. Thank you so much for this wickedly original inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings today! Mitzi xxx